Effective date: December 24, 2016
The safeguard of your personal information is a responsibility we take very seriously. We do not use your personal information except to provide and improve the Service.
By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- when Users visit our site (such as your IP addresses)
- register on the site (such as your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process)
- upload or submit any material through the Site
- place an order
- subscribe to the newsletter
- respond to a survey
- fill out a form or details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Site
- and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site such as comments or contributions to discussions
Users may be asked for, as appropriate:
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card information
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site.
Non-personal identification information may include:
- browser name
- type of computer
- technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers.
How we use collected information
Miigle may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out when we can.
We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. We will keep these emails to a minimum.
You will also receive certain email notifications, for which you may opt-out.
We may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Posting on Social Networks
We never post anything to your accounts with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other social networking sites without your permission.
Except for the purposes of providing the Services, we will not give your name or personal information to third parties.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information through these public venues.
We never share your credit card information with other users.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
Miigle reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with the law.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
Information that you submit through the Service may be transferred to countries outside the United States to provide the Service to you. For example, as a global platform, Miigle may have servers in foreign countries; in all cases your information and privacy rights would always be protected to the best of our abilities.